get social

          

Friday, 7 August 2015

Instagram Round Up

Instagram is probably my favourite social media site right now! 


This was taken on my holiday to Amsterdam! Best place EVER.
This was taken on a lunch date at The Slug & Lettuce in Glasgow where I went with my best friend Hannah.

Taken on a lunch date with the lovely Beth Franklin (click on her name to check out her amazing blog!) at The Fat Cyclist Cafe in Stirling!

'Cos who doesn't love a motivational quote?!

Taken on a spontaneous road trip adventure to St Andrews with my boyfriend!

This was from my most recent girl's night out at the Merchant City Festival in Glasgow!


Eve xo

4 comments:

  1. I love Amsterdam! I just came from there about a week ago. It's absolutely marvelous place. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I loved the city! Hope you had a great time!

      Eve xo

      Delete
  2. A lovely collection of photos! Instagram is my favourite form of social media too, along with Twitter :) I love your St Andrews beach picture the best, it's very nostalgic x

    ♥.•*¨ Amanda Says ¨*•.♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That was my first time visiting St Andrews, it's such a beautiful place.

      Eve xo

      Delete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS